Big Sport Shop.com - interesting sports articles, insights, news and opinions. We cover NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB and NCAA sports. More sports news here.
The Top Selling NBA Jerseys of the 2015/2016 Basketball Season
NBA basketball is always a game of stars. Have an elite player or even two? Then you're an NBA contender. The Top 10 selling NBA jerseys for the 2015/2016 basketball season is a list of the game's biggest stars, led by perennial fan favorite and best player on the planet Lebron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Scoring phenom, and 2015 NBA League MVP, Steph Curry is the #2 selling jersey, as Steph has led the Golden State Warriors to the most wins in the league and last year's NBA Championship.
Both replica and authentic NBA basketball jerseys are now in stock for all the top 10 sellers, shown below.
1) Lebron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
2) Steph Curry, Golden State Warriors
3) Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
4) Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
5) Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6) Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
7) Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
8) Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
9) Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
10) Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers