Big Sport Shop.com - interesting sports articles, insights, news and opinions. We cover NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB and NCAA sports. More sports news here.
The Top Selling NBA Jerseys of 2015
More than any other pro sports, NBA basketball is a game of stars. Have an elite player or even two? Then you're an NBA contender. The Top 10 selling NBA jerseys of 2015 is a list of the game's biggest stars, led by perennial fan favorite and best player on the planet Lebron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Scoring phenom, and likely 2015 NBA MVP, Steph Curry is the #2 selling jersey of the year, as Steph has led the Golden State Warriors to the most wins in the league.
Both replica and authentic NBA basketball jerseys are now in stock for all the top 10 sellers, shown below.
1) Lebron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
2) Steph Curry, Golden State Warriors
3) Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4) Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
5) Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6) Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
7) Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
8) Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers