Big Sport Shop.com - interesting sports articles, insights, news and opinions. We cover NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB and NCAA sports. More sports news here.
The Top Selling NBA Player Jerseys of 2016
The Top 12 selling NBA player jerseys of 2016 is a list of the game's biggest stars, led by reigning MVP and NBA Champion Steph Curry, who this year has overtaken the usual top seller Lebron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Fellow Golden State 'Splash Brother' Klay Thompson also appears on the list, along with high profile Knicks rookie Kristaps Porzingis.
Both replica and authentic NBA basketball jerseys are now in stock for all the top 12 most popular players, shown below.
1) Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2) Lebron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3) Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4) Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks
5) Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
6) Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
7) Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8) Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
9) James Harden, Houston Rockets
10) Jimmy Butler, Chicago Bulls
11) Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
12) Paul George, Indiana Pacers