Big Sport Shop.com - interesting sports articles, insights, news and opinions. We cover NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB and NCAA sports. More sports news here.
The Top Selling NBA Jerseys
It was an interesting offseason in the NBA as a lockout came very close to seeing the entire 2012 season get scrapped. A last minute new agreement between the NBA player and owners saved the season though, with an abbreviated and compated season kicking off on Christmas Day 2011.
There will be many interesting storylines to play out this season: can Dwyane Wade and LeBron James bring the title home with the Miami Heat? Any chance the Dallas Mavericks can repeat as champs? Does Kobe Bryant have another title run in him? What about the Oklahoma City Thunder - are they ready to emerge as true NBA champion quality? Looking for a new NBA jersey for the 2012 season? Below are the top 10 selling NBA jerseys:
1) LeBron James, Miami Heat
2) Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3) Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
4) Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
5) Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6) Dwayne Wade, Miami Heat
7) Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
8) Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
9) Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
10) John Wall, Washington Wizards